Welcome to Central District. A new urban townhome community in the heart of Pickering, close to all the amenities you’ll ever need.
Living at Central District means you’re at the centre of it all with a wide assortment of shopping, parks, recreational facilities, schools, Hwy 401 and public transportation just minutes from your door.
Condo Project Name: Central District Towns
Developer: Icon Homes and Old Orchard Homes
Location: 770 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON, L1V 1A8
Intersection: Kingston Rd and White Rd N, Pickering
Building Type: Townhouse
- Located right next to Lake Ontario
- Easy access to Highways 407, 412 and 401
- 4 minute drive to Pickering GO station
- 12 minute drive to Rouge National Urban park where residents have access to a variety of outdoor activities such as Hiking, Camping, biking and more
- Other parks nearby include Dunmoore Park, Cliffview Park, Rotary Frenchman's Bay West Park, Glen Ravine Park and much more
- 12 minute drive to the Toronto Zoo
- 11 minute drive to University of Toronto Scarborough campus and a little further for Centennial College
- 4 minute drive to Pickering Town Centre where there are plenty of stores to shop from, ranging from retailers to dining options
Icon Homes are a group of real estate developers building homes around the GTA for over 50 years. They pride themselves on their ability to oversee every aspect of their development projects, always putting their best foot forward.
Old Orchard Homes' vision is to become the most customer-focused custom homebuilder in the Toronto Area. Their mission is to build the homes that are customers really want… homes that are built with quality materials and craftsmanship by dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable people… and above all, built to meet their lifestyles and budgets. As a builder of high quality custom homes, Old Orchard Homes creates value through their unique culture of continuous quality improvement, best practices, and adherence to stringent standards, efficiencies and timelines. Old Orchard Homes measures their performance through customer satisfaction, cost control, quality and meeting schedules on time. Old Orchard Homes works as a team with unified goals and an understanding of what it takes to be successful within the industry. Honesty, integrity, quality, transparency, teamwork, customer service and innovation are the cornerstones of their philosophy.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!