An Uncommon Luxury
At Cielo Residences, luxury defies expectation. Located in the Annex - Toronto’s celebrated Arts & Cultural hub - this statement of refined architectural modernism, poised above a 19th-century neo-gothic landmark, redefines Toronto’s skyline.
Condo Project Name: Cielo Condos
Developer: Collecdev and Northrop Development Inc.
Location: 300 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON, M9B 6B7
Intersection: Bloor St W and Huron St, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 30
Number of Units: 284
Live just steps to designer boutiques on Mink Mile, across from the world-class University of Toronto, and next to the city’s finest restaurants. With the Bloor subway at your doorstep, you’re mere minutes from almost everywhere in the GTA. Discover breathtaking views above tree-lined Victorian streets.
- A near-perfect Transit score
- Residents will have easy access to various buses, streetcars, and a walking distance away from the Spadina and Bloor-Yonge TTC subway stations
- 15-minute drive to Union Station, giving access to a variety of transit lines such as VIA Rail and GO transit
- 5-minute drive to Queen's Park
- Perfect for Post-secondary students as the University of Toronto St. George Campus and George Brown Casa Loma Campus are all within walking distance
- Ryerson and OcadU are also easily accessible through the subway
- Plenty of dining and shopping options down Bloor St W
- 4-minute drive to the Royal Ontario Museum
- 8-minute drive to CF Eaton Centre
- Mid-town Toronto is cyclist-friendly due to plenty of access of bike lanes along with bike-sharing stands for travel without a vehicle
Collecdev is made up of the brightest minds in the business, exceptional individuals, united as one inimitable force. Collecdev takes an integrated approach, collaborating with award-winning architects and designers, creating timeless structures with uncompromising standards of quality and meticulous attention to detail. Collecdev selects locations that connect you to everywhere and everything. Collecdev includes amenities that make life a little easier and a lot better. This is not just a business, but a way to unite communities and elevate the universal experience of life.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!