Platinum 1st Access - Register now with Ken Yeung 416-618-9890
33 Yorkville Avenue has a Walk Score of 98 out of 100. The new condo location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. The new condo at 33 Yorkville Avenue is a three minute walk from the 2 LINE 2 (BLOOR - DANFORTH) at the BAY STATION - EASTBOUND PLATFORM stop. This location is in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Jesse Ketchum Park, Harold Town Park and Asquith Green.
Project Name: The Pemberton 33 Yorkville
Developer: Pemberton Group
Address: 33 Yorkville Ave, Toronto
Major Intersection: Bay St & Yorkville Ave
Building Type: Condo
- Toronto General Hospital
- Toronto Public Library
- University of Toronto
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- Banks & Public Services
- 98/100 Walk Score and 92/100 Transit Score
- 4 minute walk to Yonge-Bloor subway station
- 10 minute walk to University Of Toronto
- 7 minute drive to Toronto General Hospital
- Surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre and Danforth Music Hall
- Yorkville is best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes and restaurants
Pemberton Group is an established developer with a track record of building high-quality projects throughout the GTA. They have a solid reputation for building over 12,000 units and over 6,000 that are currently in construction. Prioritizing quality craftsmanship, attention to detail and valuable locations with access to transit and urban amenities, their work can be found in many of the region’s most desirable communities.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!
We are independent Realtors with Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc. We specialize in pre-construction sales. Through our developer relationships, we have access to Platinum Access and Units Allocation in advance of the general Realtors and the general public.
Register today to receive updated and future information for this project.